Handling Err68 "Device Not Available"
Author Message
 Handling Err68 "Device Not Available"

I think you'd better handle the error during one of the events that really
access the drive.

For instance the DriveList Box doesn't do anything on the drive you specify.
I think you have other controls like a FileList Box or a DirList box. On the
refresh conditions of theese two controls you have to handle the error.

Andrea

Sat, 08 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. "Server not available"

2. "Feature not available" Message

3. "visible"-property not available from Interface-Assistant

4. "Client Site Not Available" Error

5. "Unattended Execution" not available

6. "Server" was not handled

7. "Device unavailable" error from MSComm

8. Enumerating "CAPTURE" Devices

9. Enumerating "CAPTURE" Devices

10. "workspace" and "Database" data types not available

11. *"*-.,._,.-*"* I"LL TRADE VISUAL C++ FOR VBASIC *"*-.,_,.-*"*

12. Server.CreateObject() causing "object required: "Server" was not handled".