Help needed graphing stocks/options
Author Message
 Help needed graphing stocks/options

Hi
I am writing a program for myself, to keep track of certain stocks/options.
The problem I have is that I need to graph certain things, e.g. Open, High,
Low and Close prices on one point so that each point looks something like
this:
 _

-_

 -

i.e. a vertical line with horizontal off shoots depicting the value of the
Ope, High, Low and Close prices - in short a fairly 'standard' graph

The problem is that I can't seem to find any control out there that does
this - MSChart, Excel objects, etc. can only graph a max of 3 data points
per chart point.

Anyone have/know anything out there that can do this - otherwise I'm
thinking of going through the mission and writing a graphing class :(

Thanks in advance
Bernard

Mon, 30 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help needed graphing stocks/options

2. Help needed graphing stocks/options

3. Need help w/ graphing or using GRAPH control

4. MA *** Visual Basic 5.0 SW Developers/Designers *** mid-senior level / START-UP + STOCK OPTIONS / Boston Suburbs

5. MA *** Visual Basic 5.0 SW Developers/Designers *** mid-senior level / START-UP + STOCK OPTIONS / Boston Suburbs

6. My Stock Portfolio Needs VBA Help

7. how to use stock page info feed my own stock ticker

8. Graphing options in VB

9. Need help with graphing in Crystal 5...

10. Help Needed Graphing Databases

11. Help needed attaching data to MS GRAPH 5.0

12. help needed: copying graph to clipboard in VB6