Copy To Clipboard using MSFlexGrid
Author Message
 Copy To Clipboard using MSFlexGrid

Hello out There.

I have an application in VB5 (Professional).  I have a MSFlexGrid within my
form using data from an Access database.  I have the ability to highlight
the cells that I want to copy to the system clipboard, but can not find any
help on coding this in the program.  Does anyone know what code is required
to copy selected cells from the MSFlexGrid to the clipboard.  I am using a
command button for this function.

Thank You very much.

Tue, 07 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Copy To Clipboard using MSFlexGrid

Look up the Clipboard object in the help file.
You will have to provide some intelligence if you want to copy the contents
of multiple cells. You will probably have to put all the cells together into
one string with dividing characters such as "|" between the cells.

PC Pro Magazine

Tue, 07 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Copying DBGrid contents to clipboard (Or copying a table from a Data component to clipboard)

2. MSFlexGrid select/copy to clipboard?

3. Copy a MsFlexGrid selection into the Clipboard

4. How to copy to clipboard from MSFlexGrid control?

5. Copy to clipboard form msflexgrid

6. Copy Selection from MSFlexGrid to Clipboard

7. using vba to copy to clipboard

8. Copy to clipboard using VBA

9. Copying without using clipboard

10. copying text to the windows clipboard using DHTML

11. File copy using clipboard

12. Copying to Clipboard using API calls