Setting ColWidth in MSHFlexGrid ??
Author Message
 Setting ColWidth in MSHFlexGrid ??

Hello !

I'm getting frustrated in trying to set the width of the cols on my
MSHFlexgrid. I would like to let my 3 columns fill the whole grid. As it is
for now, I get my 3 cols crunched together at one side, and I have to
manually adjust them in run time.

I have tried to use the FormatString property with no success. Can anybody
help ??

Jorgen H.
NORWAY

Tue, 17 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Setting ColWidth in MSHFlexGrid ??

Have you tried

MSFlexgrid.ColWidth(0) = x
MSFlexgrid.ColWidth(1) = y
MSFlexgrid.ColWidth(2) = z

I hope that is what you were asking for

Ruban

Quote:

--
BM (

  rs.vcf
< 1K Download

Tue, 17 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Setting ColWidth in MSHFlexGrid ??

Quote:
>Have you tried

>MSFlexgrid.ColWidth(0) = x
>MSFlexgrid.ColWidth(1) = y
>MSFlexgrid.ColWidth(2) = z

>I hope that is what you were asking for

>Ruban

Thanks a lot !
That made it !

Happy weekend !!

-jh

Tue, 17 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Setting ColWidth in MSHFlexGrid ??

2. MSHFlexGrid Colwidth = 0

3. MSHFlexGrid ColWidth

4. MSHFlexGrid ColWidth property returns -1 ( default )

5. MSHFlexGrid.colwidth(0) Problem

6. MSHFlexGrid set to empty recordset

7. Setting FontBold for Bands in MSHFlexGrid

8. How to set mshflexgrid

9. How to set BandExpandable for MSHFlexGrid ?

10. Multiple Character Sets in MSHFlexGrid

11. MSHFlexGrid looses font settings

12. How to set mshflexgrid row color..