Multidimensional arrays
Author Message
 Multidimensional arrays

I have created an array by querying Access and using the GetRows
method.  I now need to apply a worksheet function to that array one
column at a time.  Any ideas as to how I can do this?

With a single dimension array, it's not a big deal.  Looks something
like this:
    Application.Worksheetfunction.Stdev(SingleDimArray)

With a multi-dimension array, I was hoping it might be something along
the lines of:
    Application.Worksheetfunction.Stdev(MultiDimArray(0,*))

Not so.  Thanks for any help.

Mon, 14 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Multidimensional, multidimensional arrays

2. Change Array to Multidimensional Array

3. Sort Multidimensional Array By Any Element?

4. linking multidimensional arrays???

5. Multidimensional Array

6. multidimensional arrays

7. web delimited file to multidimensional array

8. How to declare function to return multidimensional array

9. Sorting with MultiDimensional Array

10. Grab first column in multidimensional array

11. NEWBIE QUESTION: ReDim Preserver Multidimensional Arrays ??

12. dynamic multidimensional array?