How to write non-ASCII chars into a binary file
Author Message
 How to write non-ASCII chars into a binary file

Anybody can tell me how to write non-ASCII chars into a binary file
using Visual Basic 4? Thanks!

Novice

Mon, 14 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 How to write non-ASCII chars into a binary file

Sure, just print the code instead of the character.  Like this chr(3) or
chr(234).
--
-Marcus Trisdale
Visual Basic - Games - Programming - OCX's

Quote:
> Anybody can tell me how to write non-ASCII chars into a binary file
> using Visual Basic 4? Thanks!

> Novice

Sat, 26 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Write non-ASCII chars into binary file

2. ASCII Chars -> large chars

3. problem with char field and special ascii char

4. File Type (Binary or ASCII)

5. Open Binary file as Ascii

6. File conversion - Binary to ASCII

7. Is file ASCII or WinWord (or other binary) ?

8. Searching ASCII in a binary file ?

9. Inet control file transfer mode (binary/ascii)

10. How I send a binary/ascii file using winsock

11. reading binary file and writing into a random access file

12. VB -- Long File Name , Fast Binary File Read / Write , interface with DLL