reading the mouse position
Author Message
 reading the mouse position

Hi.  i'm trying to create an after dark-like hot corners app.  does
anyone know how to read the mouse position (especially when the mouse
isn't in a form)?  any input on minimizing (hiding) the app but still
having it running, but not tying up everything else?  i'm using vb 3, so
maybe this is impossible?
thanks for any help, if you could e-mail me, that would be wonderful

Tue, 13 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 reading the mouse position

I suggest using the API function GetCursorPos for your mouse location
problem.
What exactly to you mean "tying up everything else" ?  (mem/sys resources)

Best of luck
Dave

Quote:
> Hi.  i'm trying to create an after dark-like hot corners app.  does
> anyone know how to read the mouse position (especially when the mouse
> isn't in a form)?  any input on minimizing (hiding) the app but still
> having it running, but not tying up everything else?  i'm using vb 3, so
> maybe this is impossible?
> thanks for any help, if you could e-mail me, that would be wonderful

Tue, 13 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to read a mouse position?

2. Tricky one - mouse position anywhere...

3. Detecting Mouse Position x y

4. Determining mouse position x y

5. Mouse position

6. Set Mouse-position by code?

7. Position of mouse

8. Moving Mouse Cursor to position and click

9. Get Current Mouse Position and menuitems

10. Capturing the Mouse position OnClick

11. Mouse position

12. Positioning the mouse pointer