Printing to file?
Author Message
 Printing to file?

I use the VB printer object to print to the default printer
Basically
Printer.print "text"
Printer.enddoc
Question is how do I send the printer output to a file of a predetermined
filename thru the default printer, directly from within VB code?

Any help would be appreciated.

Sat, 04 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Printing to file?
        Open "filename" For Output As #1
        Print #1, "text"
        Close #1

The print itself has then to be started by the user.

Mon, 06 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Printing to file?
        Open "filename" For Output As #1
        Print #1, "text"
        Close #1

The print has then to be started by the user itself.

Mon, 06 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to bypass the Print to File Dialogbox (when printer is set to print to file)

2. How to view the files printed by VB using print to file

3. routine to open and print several files - borders not printing

4. Printing to File using Print Dialog box

5. Printing - Print to File

6. Printing : how to check printer ready, how to print Word file

7. Printing : how to check printer ready, how to print Word file

8. Printing : how to check printer ready, how to print Word file

9. Printing : how to check printer ready, how to print Word file

10. Printing to File using Print Dialog box

11. Print to File, Print to RTF

12. disable print to file in print preview using Crystal Reports 4.6