Is VB a good language to learn?
Author Message
 Is VB a good language to learn?

I am in the process of deciding on which MS Certification to prepare for.  I
was told that Arch 1 , Arch 2, with the electives VB5(6) and SQL would be a
good combination. Anyone have any feedback? Also what does the future look like
for VB programmers?  Thank you very much.

-Exjunkie

Thu, 14 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Is VB a good language to learn?

Microsoft is discontinuing Arch 1 and 2.  Check www.microsoft.com for
details.

Fri, 15 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Is VB a good language to learn?

To answer your question, I would like to tell you that to be certified
starting next year, you have to pass either 2 Visual Basic or 2 Visual C++
core exams.
Visual Basic may be the BEST choice.

Check the certification page in the Microsoft web site to find out more. And
it is true, the Win Archs I and II are going to be retired by the end of
June next year.

Hope this can help

--
Gerardo Villeda MVP - VB

Quote:
>I am in the process of deciding on which MS Certification to prepare for.
>was told that Arch 1 , Arch 2, with the electives VB5(6) and SQL would be a
>good combination. Anyone have any feedback? Also what does the future look
like
>for VB programmers?  Thank you very much.

>-Exjunkie

Fri, 15 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Is VB a good language to learn?

Quote:
>Subject: Is VB a good language to learn?

>Date: 6/28/1998 6:21 PM EST

>I am in the process of deciding on which MS Certification to prepare for.  I
>was told that Arch 1 , Arch 2, with the electives VB5(6) and SQL would be a
>good combination. Anyone have any feedback? Also what does the future look
>like
>for VB programmers?  Thank you very much.

>-Exjunkie

-Exjunkie

Mon, 18 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Is VB a good language to learn?

hi

the future looks good for all (good) programmers

and VB is quite easy to learn (not very easy anymore)

bye

Mon, 18 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Is VB a good language to learn?
The future is, and always will be good... and that depends on your
creativity. It doesn't matter what you program in, it's how you
program it (i.e. Does it get the job done?)
Quote:
>>good combination. Anyone have any feedback? Also what does the future look
>>like
>>for VB programmers?  Thank you very much.

Thu, 01 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. I am looking for the best book for learning VB.

2. Wondering if VB is a good language to learn

4. Which is the best language to learn?

5. Which is the best language to learn?

6. Which is the best language to learn?

7. best language to learn directX

8. I am new and interested in learning VB

9. Learning first language: VB or JAVA?

10. Best learning strategy for learning web database prog.

11. Any good learning sites for a VB Beginner

12. Good Books for learning VB 4