How would I differ single click from double click?
Author Message
 How would I differ single click from double click?
Hi,

I need to perform some action upon double click on TreeView control, I have
already some code for single click event, so how could I differ single lcik
from double click?

--
Regards,
Gregory

Mon, 26 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How would I differ single click from double click?

Fri, 19 Jun 1992 00:00:00 GMT
 How would I differ single click from double click?
Have faith! but don't put too much in the (single) click event. The code in
both routines will be executed in sequence but obviously if a single click
is doing heavy processing or popping up message boxes you will start getting
into strife.

A simple example which springs to mind. When a TreeView node is clicked you
might put the FullPath Property value into a StatusBar; something very
quick. Then when the double-click is recognised you do the serious stuff.

Hope this helps

Barry Evans
Canberra, Australia
----------------------------

Hi,

I need to perform some action upon double click on TreeView control, I have
already some code for single click event, so how could I differ single lcik
from double click?

--
Regards,
Gregory
http://lybrand.securities.ru:2080/

Mon, 26 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How would I differ single click from double click?

Fri, 19 Jun 1992 00:00:00 GMT
 How would I differ single click from double click?
On Thu, 8 Oct 1998 09:47:42 +0300, "Gregory Suvalian"

Quote:

>Hi,

>I need to perform some action upon double click on TreeView control, I have
>already some code for single click event, so how could I differ single lcik
>from double click?

>--
>Regards,
>Gregory
>http://lybrand.securities.ru:2080/

I have seen examples of doing this using a timer, but its a pain in
the butt.  Luckily with the TreeView control you have a click event
and a nodeclick event, I've always used Node Click and DoubleClick and
skipped the Click even t when using this control. Never had a problem.

Try searching www.planetsourcecode.com if you really want some code to
make both work.

Mon, 26 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to differ double click from single click?

2. How would I differ single click from double click?

3. Double-click vs single-click on macro button

4. System tray icon, single click event fires before double click

5. Double clicks and single clicks

6. Single/double clicks

7. Single vs Double mouse click

8. DataGrid: Selecting a row by single/double clicking

9. Double-Click vs. click

10. Click vs Double click

11. Capture click/double-click events from datatable

12. Double-Click without Click