Implement Interface that has events
Author Message
 Implement Interface that has events

At present Visual Basic  does not force you to implement the events in
interfaces that you inherit. You will need to redeclare them and
re-raise them in your own code, or include an object of Parent type in
the new class and pass through your inherited interface down to the
routines in the base object.

Hope this helps,

Peter.

Quote:

> Is it possible to Implement events along with properties and methods?

> IE, I've got a class named Parent. It has and event named evEvent and
> several subs/events/properties.

> If I Implement the Parent class in Child, what do I do with event
> evEvent?

> --woody

> C. Woody Butler

Sun, 12 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Implement Interface that has events

Is it possible to Implement events along with properties and methods?

IE, I've got a class named Parent. It has and event named evEvent and
several subs/events/properties.

If I Implement the Parent class in Child, what do I do with event
evEvent?

--woody

C. Woody Butler

Sun, 12 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Implementing Interface Events...

2. Implementing Interface Events

3. How to implement event of an interface?

4. Implementing COM Interfaces that have events

5. Implement Interface and Events

6. Implement Interface and Events

7. IMPLEMENTING AN INTERFACE MADE FROM ANOTHER INTERFACE

8. Implementing an interface made from another interface

9. IMPLEMENTING AN INTERFACE MADE FROM ANOTHER INTERFACE

10. Implementing an interface made from another interface

11. Dynamic Labels with Events - having probs with events part

12. Major bug with Interface Events and Shared Events