WM_SPOOLERSTATUS
Author Message
 WM_SPOOLERSTATUS

Hi,

I'm trying to check the status of tha print queue using
WM_SPOOLERSTATUS, but I don't seem to be getting any type of return
value. Can someone tell me how to do this?

Thanks
BB
Brian Bergstrom
Windows Programmer
IntraNet Solutions Inc.
9625 West 76th Street -- Suite 150
Eden Prairie, MN 55344

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Thu, 16 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 WM_SPOOLERSTATUS

Hi Brian:

I am not sure on this... but I am under the impression that this message is
an
information message only (i.e. you can not initiate it) that is sent from
the
Print Manager -- the only thing you could do is trap this message (via
subclassing)
and read it whenever the Print Manager decides to send it.

Doug.

Quote:
> Hi,

> I'm trying to check the status of tha print queue using
> WM_SPOOLERSTATUS, but I don't seem to be getting any type of return
> value. Can someone tell me how to do this?

> Thanks
> BB
> --
> Brian Bergstrom
> Windows Programmer
> IntraNet Solutions Inc.
> 9625 West 76th Street -- Suite 150
> Eden Prairie, MN 55344

> http://www.intranetsol.com

Fri, 17 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. HELP: WM_SPOOLERSTATUS message is not sent

2. HELP: WM_SPOOLERSTATUS message is not sent

3. WM_SpoolerStatus