Help with Dial-Up-Networking
Author Message
 Help with Dial-Up-Networking

I'm using Visual Basic to create a list of shortcuts on my screen. However,
when I want to run a dial-up networking connection using this code:

x=Shell("c:\dialup.lnk")

to run the shortcut to my dial-up networking connection, it doesn't work.
How can I load a dial-up networking connection from VB?

Thanks...

Sat, 24 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Dial Ups

2. Dial Ups

3. Default Dial Ups

4. Dial Ups

5. Dial Ups

6. Dial Ups

7. Programmatically change the number of dial ups

8. Auto dial - dial-up networking

9. Distinguishing dial-up networking from local network

10. hints on configuring dial-up networking, networking, etc.

11. Network Neighborhood/Dial-Up Networking

12. Network Neighborhood/Dial-Up Networking