Anti Virus DLL
Author Message
 Anti Virus DLL

Does any one know where I can get a Anti Virus DLL that works with VB.
I need to scan selected drives and directories before copying files to
same.

Phil

Tue, 09 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. scan for virus programmatically in Outlook VBA using any anti virus software

2. Access drastically slowed by Norton Anti-Virus 5 testing of .mdb files

3. Anti-Virus Scanners

4. Word automation error with norton anti-virus

5. What does the anti-virus programs do?

6. NEED YOUR HELP - IN RETURN COULD WIN ANTI-VIRUS SOFTWARE

7. NEED YOUR HELP - IN RETURN COULD WIN ANTI-VIRUS SOFTWARE

8. Anti-Virus causes crash on MDI Unload Event

9. Anti Virus protection

10. Off Topic - Personal Anti virus removal

11. Anti-Linking, Anti-Theft

12. Virus Information (Viruses in e-mail)