Solving a formula
Author Message
 Solving a formula

Hi

   I was wondering, does vb  have a function to solve a simple formulastring
like "5 * (2 - 1)". Something like the Eval function in Perl.

     Grtz
        David

Sun, 23 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Solving a formula

You can add VBScript to your project and use that to evaluate formulae.
In the Project | Components dialog find and tick the Microsoft Script Control 1.0 component. Add an instance of this component to your form. There is help in the help file.
--

Simon Jones
MillStream Designs Ltd

  I was wondering, does vb  have a function to solve a simple formulastring
  like "5 * (2 - 1)". Something like the Eval function in Perl.

Sun, 23 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Solving a formula
See:
msscript.ocx
http://msdn.microsoft.com/scripting/

VeXPERT:
  http://www.eidos.es/VeXPERT

Hi

   I was wondering, does vb  have a function to solve a simple formulastring
like "5 * (2 - 1)". Something like the Eval function in Perl.

     Grtz
        David

Sun, 23 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Solving a formula
   thanks guys

Quote:

>See:
>msscript.ocx
>http://msdn.microsoft.com/scripting/

>--
>VeXPERT:
>  http://www.eidos.es/VeXPERT

>Hi

>   I was wondering, does vb  have a function to solve a simple
formulastring
>like "5 * (2 - 1)". Something like the Eval function in Perl.

>     Grtz
>        David

Mon, 24 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. solving (linear) trendline formula for a particular x-value

2. solving trendline (linear) formula for particular x-value

3. Solved - Adding Menus at Runtime - Solved

4. Converting R&R formula to Cyrstal 8.0 formula

5. Formula in formula

6. Using formula field in selection formula

7. Using formula field in selection formula

8. Using formula field in selection formula

9. Access 97: Missing event with ListView control - SOLVED!

10. After solving my linking problem.....

11. Anyone know how to solve xIRR in Access?

12. Requery problem....wasnt solved completely :(