Reading Outlook Folders with Visual Basic
Author Message
 Reading Outlook Folders with Visual Basic

Hi,

I want to access Outlook data with Visual Basic (Win NT4.0, VB6.0,
Office97).
A procedure is outlined in "Accessing Microsoft Exchange and Outlook
Data Using Visual Basic",
msdn.microsoft.com/library/techart/olexcoutlk.htm.
I followed the instructions and installed the Microsoft Jet Exchange
Installable ISAM driver, however, I don't see it, when I try to add
References/Components to my project.
Under which heading is the Msexch35.dll hidden? Or what else do I have
to do to include it in the project.
I also ran Regsvr32.exe MSExch35.dll.

Thanks for your help,

Kurt-Erich Finger

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Sat, 12 Apr 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Reading Outlook Folders with Visual Basic
It is a lot simpler than that. Add a reference to your Outlook object
model (Microsoft Outlook 98 Object Model for instance) and make use of
the objects that are provided there. Before you start using most of the
objects you need to Logon. Also, a mail profile is desired to exist on
the computer where you are testing.

Hope this helps
Gerardo Villeda
MCP, MCSD
http://www.netreach.net/~gvilleda

Sat, 12 Apr 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Create an Outlook Folder via Visual Basic

2. Error accessing outlook folders by visual basic

3. Outlook - Reading from diferent folders/ read/unread flag

4. Outlook - Reading from diferent folders/ read/unread flag

5. Can you read the contact folder in outlook

6. Reading Outlook Express mail folders

7. Reading Appointment folders in Outlook

8. Acccessing Exchange Folders from Visual Basic

9. using shared folder Password in Visual Basic 6

10. Searching for folders in Visual Basic 5.0

11. Visual basic and web folders

12. Share folder from Visual Basic