Maskedit
Author Message
 Maskedit

How right justify the data in a maskedit. This content is a field from
Access database. I use maskedit instead of textbox to format the content of
the field. is it a better control to use.
Yves

Sun, 07 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Maskedit
You might try padding with leading spaces.
Quote:

>How right justify the data in a maskedit. This content is a field from
>Access database. I use maskedit instead of textbox to format the content of
>the field. is it a better control to use.
>Yves

Sat, 27 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. MaskEdit binding and adding records

2. MaskEdit and and form load Please urgent help needed

3. MaskEdit control's functionality in VB.NET

4. Maskedit Part ][

5. MaskEdit Control and Date are driving me nuts!!!!

6. HELP DataFormat or MaskEdit Control

7. What DataSource to use DataFormat on Maskedits?

8. MaskEdit interfering with my data base?

9. MaskEdit

10. a problem with MaskEdit control

11. FYI GreenTree MaskEdit Number control Bug

12. MaskEdit Problem