mscomm help
Author Message
 mscomm help

hi,

where can i find MSCOMM help file for vb5.  Please advice.

niyazi

Sun, 07 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 mscomm help
Hi,

The Help file for VB5 is installed from the CD-ROM that you used to install
VB5.  If you have a pirated copy of VB, don't look for help <g> here.

--
Richard Grier
Hard & Software

Sun, 07 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 mscomm help
thanks for help.

And; CD-ROM that we used is legal copy purchased from MS dealer.

At the moment that i send that post  was unreachable to me.

Any this was a silly post.

thanks again.

Quote:

>Hi,

>The Help file for VB5 is installed from the CD-ROM that you used to install
>VB5.  If you have a pirated copy of VB, don't look for help <g> here.

>--
>Richard Grier
>Hard & Software
>12962 West Louisiana Avenue
>Lakewood, CO  80228
>303-986-2179 (voice)
>303-986-3143 (fax)
>Author of Visual Basic Programmer's Guide to Serial Communications, 2nd
>Edition (355 pages).
>For information look on my homepage at http://www.hardandsoftware.net.
>Use the Books link to order.  For faster service contact the publisher at
>http://www.mabry.com.

Mon, 08 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. MSCOMM Help

2. Mscomm help