Getting filenames from directory structure
Author Message
 Getting filenames from directory structure

I may be missing something, but have you tried a file list box.  All you do
is set the path property and your there.

Quote:
> Let me revise:

> I am using VB5EE, and the listbox isn't required (I can use the TreeView,
> variable, etc.).  All of the files will be stored in directories under a
> set hierarchy, ie:

> \\webserver\f$\inetpub\wwwroot\

> I was thinking a Do...While loop with Dir, but I can't figure it out.
Any
> help would be appreciated.

> Thanks.

> Robert

> : I need to populate a listbox with the name of every file under a
> specified
> : directory, ie:
> :
> : \\server\app\parts\comp\default.htm
> : \\server\app\parts\other\default.htm
> : etc, etc.
> :
> : Does anyone know how to do this?
> :
> : Please post and email.
> : --
> : } // Robert
> : * "The opinions expressed herein are solely the author's and are not
> : necessarily the opinions of USAA"

> :

Mon, 14 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Getting filenames from directory structure

2. Getting filenames from directory structure

3. Getting filenames from directory structure

4. Getting filenames from directory structure

5. Getting filenames from directory structure

6. Getting filenames on directory

7. Getting all the filenames in a directory

8. Getting directory structure

9. Getting Directory Structure Into TreeView

10. Getting directory structures in VB 5

11. getting just the filename, not the filename path from the opendialog control

12. Getting ALL directories & sub directories