Dial-Up Networking
Author Message
 Dial-Up Networking

I'm using Visual Basic to create a list of shortcuts on my screen. However,
when I want to run a dial-up networking connection using this code:

x=Shell("c:\dialup.lnk")

to run the shortcut to my dial-up networking connection, it doesn't work.
How can I load a dial-up networking connection from VB?

Thanks...

Wed, 28 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Dial-Up Networking
Use API ShellExceute instead.

Regards,
    Tony Jones, Queensland, Australia

Quote:

>I'm using Visual Basic to create a list of shortcuts on my screen. However,
>when I want to run a dial-up networking connection using this code:

>x=Shell("c:\dialup.lnk")

>to run the shortcut to my dial-up networking connection, it doesn't work.
>How can I load a dial-up networking connection from VB?

>Thanks...

Thu, 29 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Dial-Up Networking
Try x=shell("rasphone.exe")
Quote:

>I'm using Visual Basic to create a list of shortcuts on my screen. However,
>when I want to run a dial-up networking connection using this code:

>x=Shell("c:\dialup.lnk")

>to run the shortcut to my dial-up networking connection, it doesn't work.
>How can I load a dial-up networking connection from VB?

>Thanks...

Wed, 11 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Make Windows dial a Dialup Networking Entry?

2. How: Detect Dialup-Connection with Dialup-Network?

3. dialup networking

4. Calling Dialup networking?

5. Win 95 Dialup Networking

6. Accessing a database through dialup networking

7. Dialup networking

8. Dialup Networking

9. Dialup Network

10. Dialup networking.

11. Dialup-Networking and TCP/IP question

12. Dialup Networking from VB5/6