I am looking for a program that can look at our source code and generate a flowchart of the functions.
Author Message
 I am looking for a program that can look at our source code and generate a flowchart of the functions.

I inherited some software here at work and I think it may help me if I can see
the interrelationships between the different function.  I have seen a flow
chart generator that only takes .bas files and it only showed the flow within
a method.  I want one that looks at the whole project.

Tue, 03 May 2005 23:15:26 GMT
 I am looking for a program that can look at our source code and generate a flowchart of the functions.

Quote:
> Rational Rose Products will do what you are asking for.
> Infact we had inherited a huge project from a different
> organisation and we sued Rational Rose to make sense of a

                                   ^^^^
A bit heavy-handed, weren't you? <g>

Quote:
> lot of things from the source code.

Gale.

Wed, 04 May 2005 03:33:40 GMT

1. I am looking for code or program example...

2. Looking 4 Canned Control

3. I am looking to hire an expert in Outlook 2000 programming

4. I am looking for a few lines of VB code

5. Looking for a Code Generating Tool

6. Looking for tutorial/source to learn Web-based programming

7. Looking for a VBA/VB source code printing utility

8. Looking for gnutella source code...

9. Looking for Vector Output Source Code

10. Looking for OLD source code for Cannibals

11. looking for source codes for basic games

12. DOMINO game source-code - looking for !!