MSFlexGrid bound to the Data control
Author Message
 MSFlexGrid bound to the Data control

I have MSFlexGrid bound to the Data control. When I move to the next record
in Data control,
current record in MSFlexGrid remains the same. Is this a right behavior of
the MSFlexGrid or
I missed something?

Thanks
Slava

P.S. DBGrid bound to the Data control works fine.

Sat, 22 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Question about editing recordset using MSFlexGrid bound to a Data control

2. Data-bound Masked Edit makes all data-bound controls not display data

3. MSFlexGrid w/bound data control

4. Data-Bound Vs. Non-Data-Bound Controls

5. Data-Bound Vs. Non-Data-Bound Controls

6. Data-Bound Vs. Non-Data-Bound Controls

7. Problem with data bound MSFlexGrid

8. Hierarchical MSFlexGrid Data Binding

9. How to create a data bound control that binds to a row

10. Data Bound User Control Not Binding

11. binding a data bound grid control programmatically

12. ?Data bound controls lost binding after filtering