Q. How does one place an app icon onto the tray ?
Author Message
 Q. How does one place an app icon onto the tray ?

There are ole controls out there that will do it.  That's the easiest
way...otherwise..CODE.
Paul Clapman (MVP/Clubwin)

*************************************
My e-mail address is intentionally incorrect to avoid
"junk mail".  My real address appears above.

Mon, 12 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Q. How does one place an app icon onto the tray ?

Here is an example... E-mail for additional help.

Jeff Halvorson
JMH Computer Services, Inc.

Quote:
> I am sorry if this question has been asked (countless ?) times before but
> how I write a simple (hopefully) app that
> just places an icon on the Windows 95 tray ? Is there an easy way to do
it
> ?

> thanks,
> Russ Van Rooy

begin 600 systray.htm
<uuencoded_portion_removed>

`
end

Mon, 12 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Get an app up from the TRAY /update the tray icon

2. how can i place an icon in the system tray

3. I need to place an icon in the system tray next to the clock

4. Tray Text in place of Icon like Clock

5. Create app as NT Service -or- place in System Tray

6. ICONS, how do you assign more than just one icon to your app

7. Place Combo In Toolbar -- How Do I Make It Look Like The Ones In MS Apps

8. App icon not placed on desktop

9. Minimise App to Tray Icon?

10. App, not icon appears on taskbar, tray

11. Tray icon app in Win95?

12. Adding an app to the Windows95/98 tray (the icons by the clock)