List Box - colour control - VB3
Author Message
 List Box - colour control - VB3

If I have a listbox (using VB3), can I take one index and give it a
separate colour code.
At the moment the whole listbox has a background colour.  I want the first
item in the list to have a white background.

Can i sort of do a List1.Listindex(1).backcolor = etc...
Can you alter properties of separate items in such a list?

thanks in advance

doug.

Tue, 15 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. PLEASE HELP! (LIST Box Control VB3.0)

2. PLEASE HELP!! (List box Control VB3.0)

3. List Box Background colour

4. List Box Colour

5. Items in Colour in a list box ???

6. Combo Box background colour leaves white space in list

7. List box font colour

8. Help how to have different colour text in the same index of list control

9. multisize font and colour text box control

10. Performance problems with list boxes in VB3

11. VB3 Directory List Box and Focus

12. Colours in a VB3 List box