Inheritance
Author Message
 Inheritance

Hello!
I want to implement  inheritance using vb 5 in my application .I know
that there is no direct way to do it but I still want to try.

Thanks in advance for help

Bob
PS I would appreciate if you would send me code that would illustrate
this future

Tue, 15 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Inheritance

Quote:
> I want to implement  inheritance using vb 5 in my application .I know
> that there is no direct way to do it but I still want to try.

If you haven't already, take a look at the Implements statement. With it,
you can do interface inheritance. I found it best to start with an abstract
class that contained the base functions and some common code. It's
certainly not full inheritance, but it can get you a decent distance in
that direction.

--
Frank Carr

Tue, 15 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Inheritance

2. Class inheritance in VBA

3. Problems with inheritance (implements)

4. Class inheritance(grandparenting)

5. Inheritance -- HELP

6. Inheritance woes

7. Inheritance Test

8. Inheritance help

9. inheritance and namespaces

10. Conditional Inheritance

11. Option Strict On and inheritance

12. Form Inheritance and Disappearing Objects