Convert Int to Str & Str to Int
Author Message
 Convert Int to Str & Str to Int

How do I convert an integer to a string?  A string to an integer?

I need this to fill a grid from an integer field that is coming from an ADO
recordset.

Thanks!
Jim

Fri, 27 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Convert Int to Str & Str to Int
CStr and CInt although you may want to error check and/or use CInt(Val(...))

Quote:

> How do I convert an integer to a string?  A string to an integer?

> I need this to fill a grid from an integer field that is coming from an
ADO
> recordset.

> Thanks!
> Jim

Sat, 28 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Int to Str or Str to Int ??

2. conversion str->int ?

3. Converting BitArray to Int and Int to BitArray

4. Converting ULONG (4 byte binary) int VB Long / SQL INT for DTS Import

5. Beginner: str and str$ functions

6. str( ) and str$( ). What is the real difference

7. Converting "str str" to "str%20str"

8. How to display int, short int range values

9. int main( int argc, char *argv[]) in VB??

10. Converting hex value in str format to hex

11. Does anyone know how to use new Bitmap(int,int,int,PixelFormat, IntPtr) ?

12. VB6 str(int(label.caption))) caption is 1 char, but returning 2 bytes?!