Connect to Access table & fill combo box
Author Message
 Connect to Access table & fill combo box

Hi and ThanX in advance

I have struggled for ages with this.

I am trying to piece together the correvt syntax for a connection to an access table.

Then

populate a combobox with the result.

Mark

Wed, 11 Feb 2004 00:05:43 GMT
 Connect to Access table & fill combo box
Hello MArk,

Click this link and scroll down until you see Microsoft Access Automation.
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?URL=/library/techart/VS...

-Dan Jinks                  (please reply to the newsgroup)
Jinks Technoogy Management, Inc. 603-882-8222, http://www.Jinks.com,
Project management and application development consulting.

There are a number of articles.

Quote:

> Hi and ThanX in advance

> I have struggled for ages with this.

> I am trying to piece together the correvt syntax for a connection to an access table.

> Then

> populate a combobox with the result.

> Mark

Wed, 11 Feb 2004 07:53:42 GMT

1. Help filling second combo box from fist combo box

2. Help filling second combo box from first combo box

3. Filling a combo drop down from access table

4. Fill Combo with values from an access table

5. Filter a Combo Box filled from an Access database

6. Filling a combo box at run time from access 2000

7. Filling a Combo Box with Access

8. Filling combo box text box area from data

9. Combo box connected to an access field

10. combo or dbcombo box & a foxpro table

11. Want Access combo box to filter rowsource of another combo box

12. accessing FoxPro tables in Word Combo Box with VBA