Trouble Displaying Japanese/Chinese
Author Message
 Trouble Displaying Japanese/Chinese

VB 4, Win95 English, IE 3.0 Japanese International pack for the
Japanese font (MS Gothic).

  How do I go about displaying Japanese characters from MS Gothic on my
screen?  I can't seem to get anything but a few random characters and
lots of '?' question marks displayed.

  david =)

Sun, 07 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. MSComm on Japanese/Chinese language Windows

2. Localize into Japanese and Chinese?

3. Trouble with Instr and chinese characters

4. How do I display Japanese writing onto form ?

5. Problems displaying Japanese text from a resource DLL

6. Problems displaying Japanese text from a resource DLL

7. Displaying Japanese Characters

8. Displaying Japanese characters in VB 6.0

9. Problem displaying japanese text

10. displaying japanese characters in a VB app

11. Display Japanese characters.

12. Display Japanese Fonts in VB program