Newbie Help: Multiple File copy
Author Message
 Newbie Help: Multiple File copy

Check out the code on the site below, Code Library, Win95 Shell section,
titled "Utilizing Windows SHFileOperation API, Advanced" and "How to Copy
or Move an Entire Directory using the API".

--
Randy Birch, MVP Visual Basic

Moderator, Fidonet Visual Basic Programmer's Conference
VBnet, The Visual Basic Developers Resource Centre
http://www.*-*-*.com/

: Hi,
:
: I am trying to do a simple copy *.* from one drive/directory to another
:
: Is there a way to access the operating system commands like copy or
xcopy?
: Is there a native VB command that will allow you to copy multiple files?
:
: I tried using FileCopy, but it seems to be for one file at a time.
:

:
: Thanks in advance.
: jbr
:
:
:

Mon, 14 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Newbie Help: Multiple File copy

2. Need help in error checking and copy multiple files

3. Help: Copying multiple files

4. Help ! - Multiple File Copying

5. HELP - copy multiple files to client - urgent.

6. Rich Text File (.RTF) -Can't copy multiple .rtf files

7. Rich Text File (.RTF) -Can't copy multiple .rtf files (VB 6.0 Enterprise)

8. Printing multiple copies of RTF file

9. Copying Multiple Files

10. Copying Multiple Files

11. How do I copy multiple files using VB?

12. Terminate program & copy multiple files