SETFOCUS command in VB4 Pro (32-Bit)
Author Message
 SETFOCUS command in VB4 Pro (32-Bit)

I am having trouble with the SETFOCUS command.  When I use is to set the
focus on a form using:

FORM2.SETFOCUS

I get an error message.  I go into help and that is how it tells me to use
it.  Does anyone know how to make this command work?  If you do, contact me

Wed, 03 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 SETFOCUS command in VB4 Pro (32-Bit)

The form must be loaded and enabled.
--
Ed
Remove "spam.not." to e-mail

http://www.ameritech.net/users/edgemeal/home.html
Home of Edgemeal Software - Win95 Freeware

Quote:
> I am having trouble with the SETFOCUS command.  When I use is to set the
> focus on a form using:

> FORM2.SETFOCUS

> I get an error message.  I go into help and that is how it tells me to
use
> it.  Does anyone know how to make this command work?  If you do, contact
me

Fri, 05 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. After VB4 Pro 32-bit Install ven2232.olb not found displayed on VB4 startup

2. Calling 32-bit DLL function from 32-bit VB4 app

3. A colour question (Win 95 and VB4 Pro 32 bit)

4. 32-bit VB4 Pro in Win 95 crashes

5. Global Shorcut key in VB4 Pro 32-bit

6. Russian(Cyrillic): vb4 32-bit works, but vb4 16-bit doesn't

7. VB 4 Pro 32-bit to VB 5 Pro

8. Converting 16 bit to 32 bit VB 4.0 Pro

9. Passthrough queries fail in 16-bit VB4, succeed in 32-bit

10. HELP: VB4-16 bit to VB5-32 bit problem

11. VB4.0 - 16 bit and 32 bit

12. VB4 16-bit vs 32-bit