Access-Vb!
Author Message
 Access-Vb!

Hello Pals,

I'm trying to have a go at designing a small s/w system.  I'd like to design
my database in access and use VB 5.0 to design my pulldown menus and be able
to run my data input, update, report from the GUI I created in VB.....is
this possible and how?  Not a 3-tier stuff.

Thank you very much.

Juja.

Wed, 19 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Access-Vb!
Sure it's possible.  In fact, if you prefer to use a Data Control to bind to
the database, you will see that Access is the default database.  Access and
VB both use JET as a database engine.

If you're asking how to go about actually doing it, that's more than we
could answer in a post.  You should study the topic in one of the zillions
of VB books available.

Quote:
> Hello Pals,

> I'm trying to have a go at designing a small s/w system.  I'd like to
design
> my database in access and use VB 5.0 to design my pulldown menus and be
able
> to run my data input, update, report from the GUI I created in VB.....is
> this possible and how?  Not a 3-tier stuff.

> Thank you very much.

> Juja.

Wed, 19 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Access-Vb!
Hello TG,

You've done it...thanks a lot.

Juja.

Quote:

>Sure it's possible.  In fact, if you prefer to use a Data Control to bind
>the database, you will see that Access is the default database.  >Access

and.......

Fri, 21 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to get to access tables from inside access vb editor

2. How can I convert this Excel VB code to Access VB

3. Accessing vb.net class from non.vb.net apps

4. Accessing VB DOS ISAM files in a VB for Windows program

5. Accessing VB Functions/Subs in DLL from NON-VB language

6. Accessing VB DOS ISAM Files in VB for Windows

7. HELP!!!!! Converting VB 4 to Access VB Applications

8. sending data from an access VB module to excel

9. Timeout Error running stored procedure from Access VB Module

10. Access VB Control via Variables?

11. Error access VB from Code Builder

12. Access/VB Sending Mail to Notes