Screen capture
Author Message
 Screen capture

I believe the Scarms has an example programd for capturing
any window (by its hWnd)...  Surely can be adapted to handle
timed snapshotting.

D.

Quote:
> Hi,

> I need to do a screen capture through VB6.0 code every X
> seconds, then save the capture as .gif format. Can anyone
> shed some light on this?

> Also I would like to know how to do this for both the
> entrie screen capture and the active window capture
> (CTRL+PrintScreen).

> Thanks.

Sat, 07 May 2005 01:43:30 GMT
 Screen capture
You can't save it as gif.. but other than that, here's the sample dnagel was
suggesting

Capture and Print the Screen, a Form, or any Window
http://www.thescarms.com/vbasic/capture.asp

--
Ken Halter - MS-MVP-VB - Please keep it in the groups..
http://www.vbsight.com - http://www.vbsight.com/MultiColumn.htm

Quote:
> Hi,

> I need to do a screen capture through VB6.0 code every X
> seconds, then save the capture as .gif format. Can anyone
> shed some light on this?

> Also I would like to know how to do this for both the
> entrie screen capture and the active window capture
> (CTRL+PrintScreen).

> Thanks.

Sat, 07 May 2005 02:01:46 GMT
 Screen capture
thx Ken...

d.

Quote:
> You can't save it as gif.. but other than that, here's the sample dnagel
was
> suggesting

> Capture and Print the Screen, a Form, or any Window
> http://www.thescarms.com/vbasic/capture.asp

> --
> Ken Halter - MS-MVP-VB - Please keep it in the groups..
> http://www.vbsight.com - http://www.vbsight.com/MultiColumn.htm
> http://www.vbsight.com/TBGDialogCTL.htm

> > Hi,

> > I need to do a screen capture through VB6.0 code every X
> > seconds, then save the capture as .gif format. Can anyone
> > shed some light on this?

> > Also I would like to know how to do this for both the
> > entrie screen capture and the active window capture
> > (CTRL+PrintScreen).

> > Thanks.

Sat, 07 May 2005 02:25:18 GMT

1. Draw selection rectangle on screen for screen capture

2. Screen Capture Module HELP!

3. Preventing Screen Capture

4. Screen Capture/Printing of Forms

5. Screen Capturing

6. Screen Capture Not Working

7. How to Screen Capture?

8. Need screen capture-to-file for DOS

9. A few question, Internet and screen-capture

10. Screen Capture

11. Screen Capture

12. Screen capture util