NT WS4.0/VB Form Unload Closes Down VB
Author Message
 NT WS4.0/VB Form Unload Closes Down VB

I am using VB4.0 and NT Workstation 4.0 with an Access 7.0 database.  I am
in the beginning stages of a new application, and I have an exit button
that is coded to unload the current form.

When I am in debug mode and click on this button, all of VB is shut down.
Also, there are some VB32 tasks that continue to run in the background.

Is this a known problem with VB or could it have something to do with ODBC
access that I'm using?

TIA for any assistance.

Sat, 16 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB 4.0, NT 3.51: PROB when UNLOAD a SDI form

3. FindFilefirst() and FindFileNext() dies on NT WS4

4. VB Newbie :Form.QueryUnload and Form.Unload

5. VB Newbie :Form.QueryUnload and Form.Unload

6. VB Newbie :Form.QueryUnload and Form.Unload

7. Tip : VB.NET Form Won't Close on Me.Close + User Controls

8. VB Tasks not closing down in Win98

9. VB will not Close Down

10. Unloading modal owner form also unloads modal form?

11. What is the difference closing a form with Unload and ControlBox

12. form unload and close box [x]