Decleration Problem - Urgent
Author Message
 Decleration Problem - Urgent

Hi!

I created an MDI form "father" & MDI form child .
In the fathers code I opened & created a MDB database, in the code of
the child form I turned to the table's name that I declared in the
"father's" form & i got a massage that the object is not recognized.
I declared it in the general section (declerations) , i don't know
what's wrong. how can I declare variables that will be recognized at all
parts of the program including the MDI child forms .

    Thanks
            Amos

Thu, 10 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Global Decleration - Problem.

2. Global Class Decleration

3. Type decleration

4. string decleration

5. mapi decleration in vb4

6. sophisticated decleration

7. SendInput Decleration

8. Need decleration listview LVM_GETITEMRECT

9. REMPLIR UN CONTROL FEUILLE EXCEL DANS UN FORMULAIRE URGENT URGENT URGENT

10. Control feuille Excel dans un Formulaire URGENT URGENT URGENT

11. Urgent urgent urgent !!!

12. Problems problems (URGENT)