Using SQL to fill table - missing data
Author Message
 Using SQL to fill table - missing data

I'm not sure if this is group to post but here goes anyway:
I am pulling specific data from a table using SQL, the problem
is that records are skipped when one or more of the fields
in the SQL statement is Null (date fields)

How do I pull records, even if some of the fields are empty?

projects.astrt_dt and projects.acomp_dt are empty
(Actual Start date & Actual Completion date)
Example:
   Set ItemRecSet = projdb.OpenRecordset("Select projects.title, " & _
       "status.descrip, projects.astrt_dt, projects.acomp_dt, " & _
       "userlead.l_name, dept.dept, priority.descrip " & _
       "from projects, status, userlead, dept, priority " & _
       "where userlead.def_dept in (select userlead.def_dept " & _
       "from userlead " & _
       "where def_dept = " & Tmp_str & ")" & _
       "and projects.status = status.status " & _
       "and projects.userid = userlead.userid " & _
       "and userlead.def_dept = dept.def_dept " & _
       "and projects.priority = priority.code")

Nicole Ewing
Programmer/Playtex Apparel, Inc

If responding by Email, please use this address, not
the one in the message header:

(SPAM protection - take out XYZ)

Fri, 01 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Select from 2 tables, data from 2nd table missing

2. MSChart: fill missing data point with continuous line ?

3. Inserting data into mutliple tables using SQL Insert Command

4. CR7 formatting table layout using SQL data

5. slq guru help needed: how to select data not in another table using sql

6. Best way to fill a ComboBox from SQL Table

7. filling a listbox with data from a table in an other word document

8. DAO - Fill in foreign key with correct PK index from a string-data table

9. Filling the combo with the table data...

10. oracle table fill from flatfile via .cmd/.ctl files using telnet

11. Update SQL table from data in another table

12. Updating Tables with SQL in VB6 using vfoxpro tables