Can't access MDI Parent Width property
Author Message
 Can't access MDI Parent Width property

From a procedure in a module I wish to determine the width and height of the
MDI parent form of my application.  However when I try to do so, I get the
error that only one instance of the MDI form is allowed.

For example, this will produce the error.

public sub RestoreChildForm(ChildForm as Form, ParentForm as Form)
    ChildForm.Width = CLng( ParentForm.Width * .75 )
end sub

Why can't I access the properties of my MDI Parent form from a module?

Eric Wilson

Sat, 04 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Q: MDI Child Form's Height and Width Properties

2. Help: Change a MDI child's parent MDI form at run-time

3. Accessing Objects on a Mdi Parent form from a Mdi Child form

4. MDI parent forms and 'fixed borderstyle'

5. update parent property from MDI child

6. MDI child form is moving down from it's parent

7. Help on MDI Parent form's menu

8. VB5: Crystal Reports child-window haven't title in MDI-parent form

9. MDI Child's Parent window

10. 'Canned' data in VB program

11. Move activex dll child on a MDI parent parent window

12. How to change MDI parent's control properties from its MDI child?