Adding User-Defined Type to a Collection Object
Author Message
 Adding User-Defined Type to a Collection Object

->Hi,
->I would like to create a collection of a User-Defined type that I
have
->created.  I create the instance of the collection and then dim a
->variable  set to the User-defined type I created.  Next in a form I
add
->values to the user defined type and I want to save it so Now I want
->add it to the collection except I get a "ByRef Argument type
mismatch".
->
->Is it possible for me to create a collection of User-Defined types?
Or
->is there another way for my to store this type of information
without
->creating a class!

Only objects can be added to Collections. You will have to break it
down to a class if you want to store it in a Collection.

Paul
~~~~

Mon, 16 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Adding user defined types to a collection object

2. newbie question: cannot Add User-defined type data to a Collection

3. VB5: ByRef Error when adding user-defined type to Collection

4. Adding a User defined type to a Collection

5. Adding a user defined type to a collection

6. User Defined Interfaces and Collection Objects in Business Object Hierarchy

7. User Defined Interfaces and Collection Objects in Business Object Hierarchy

8. User-Defined Type not allowed in a collection

9. user-defined types in Collections

10. Classes, Collections, and User Defined Types

11. Collection of user-defined type?

12. collection of a user-defined type: problems