Indent HTML Code
Author Message
 Indent HTML Code

Greetings Fellow VB Programmers,
I would like to know to Indent Code ( HTML ).
To turn HTML code like this...
<HTML><HEAD><TITLE></TITLE></HEAD></HTML>
to this...
<HTML>
    <HEAD>
    <TITLE></TITLE>
    </HEAD>
</HTML>
Just a basic Function would be fine.
Just show me how and I will insert the other HTML elements
myself.

Thank you.

Sat, 21 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Indent HTML Code
If you mean indenting the actual code, then simply use the tab keys in your
word processor.
If you want the indenting to appear in your actual web, this is more
difficult since HTML will ignore tabs and spaces.
However,  one way to indent HTML code is to put the code into a table and
reposition the columns.
Make the borders invisible so that they don't show up.

Quote:
>Greetings Fellow VB Programmers,
>I would like to know to Indent Code ( HTML ).
>To turn HTML code like this...
><HTML><HEAD><TITLE></TITLE></HEAD></HTML>
>to this...
><HTML>
>    <HEAD>
>    <TITLE></TITLE>
>    </HEAD>
></HTML>
>Just a basic Function would be fine.
>Just show me how and I will insert the other HTML elements
>myself.

>Thank you.

Sat, 21 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Indent HTML Code
Hi again Shannon,
I forgot to add the other way to indent HTML code.
use the <blockquote> tag.
eg.

Quote:
>Greetings Fellow VB Programmers,
>I would like to know to Indent Code ( HTML ).
>To turn HTML code like this...
><HTML><HEAD><TITLE></TITLE></HEAD></HTML>
>to this...
><HTML>
>    <HEAD>
>    <TITLE></TITLE>
>    </HEAD>
></HTML>
>Just a basic Function would be fine.
>Just show me how and I will insert the other HTML elements
>myself.

>Thank you.

Sat, 21 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Indent HTML Code
I think he wants to make an application that will read a raw html
file and indent it correctly. A formatter if you will...

shots

Quote:

> Hi again Shannon,
> I forgot to add the other way to indent HTML code.
> use the <blockquote> tag.
> eg.

> >Greetings Fellow VB Programmers,
> >I would like to know to Indent Code ( HTML ).
> >To turn HTML code like this...
> ><HTML><HEAD><TITLE></TITLE></HEAD></HTML>
> >to this...
> ><HTML>
> >    <HEAD>
> >    <TITLE></TITLE>
> >    </HEAD>
> ></HTML>
> >Just a basic Function would be fine.
> >Just show me how and I will insert the other HTML elements
> >myself.

> >Thank you.

Sat, 21 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Indent HTML Code

2. resetting default first line indent, hanging indent

3. Reducing indent of code in VBE

4. Access 2.0 - Code indenting, its easy!

5. VB5.0 Code Indenting

6. RGS VBTIDY code indenting - minor bug fix

7. Indenting VB code - a solution?

8. Indenting code

9. How to open HTML file from VB6 code and let this HTML file show up

10. How to open HTML file from VB6 code and make this HTML file show up

11. Drill Down support from HTML code to C# and VB object code in Beta 2

12. html code within vb code