2 things
Author Message
 2 things

First, its been brought to my attention that users of the latest =
incarnation of IE4 / Memphis can not access my web site.  The problem =
appears to stem from an incompatibility between IE4's internal use of  a =
GET ... /HTTP1.1 request, and the servers at my ISP host.

The solution is to tweak the registry to disable http 1.1 :

[HKEY_USERS\.Default\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet =
Settings]

"EnableHttp1_1" =3D dword:00000000

I don't use IE4, so can't personally attest to this modification, =
however, my co-host does, and has made the tweak with no ill affects at =
VBnet of any other sites.

---

Secondly, now that you can get to my site, be sure to check out the =
Items for Sale. =20

Currently, we have copies of :

  - Visual Studio for $650 (the site may still say $800)
  - VB5 Pro for $175
  - Visual C++ 5 Pro (eh!..this a vb newsgroup!> for $175
  - Office 97 Pro for $175
  - Office 97 Pro Developers Edition for $300

...or the best offer

The money is to help defray the costs of maintaining the site.  Please =
note that ALL :
 - are in US $$$
 - are unopened, shrink-wrapped
 - not an OEM version
 - not an Academic version
 - contain all licenses & registrations.
 - include delivery within continental North America.

There are also a few MS games as well: Soccer, Deadly Tide, Dream Works =
etc. in the same condition.

Please DO NOT reply using this newsgroup.  Use the appropriate Lets Deal =
email link on the Items for Sale page to conduct the business privately.

Thanks!

--=20
Randy Birch, MVP Visual Basic

Moderator, Fidonet Visual Basic Programmer's Conference
VBnet, The Visual Basic Developers Resource Centre
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Wed, 15 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. A nested loop to print 3 things, then 4 things, then 6 things

2. Are things mentioned in this messages things I cannot do with VB ?

3. A resource schedule thing (again)

4. Can someone PLEASE explain this simple thing?

5. How to secure the damn thing

6. Help..Some thing that should be simple but isn't

7. Module Crazy Thing Happening

8. CommadBar Wiz'd, Good Thing to use?

9. Craziest thing you've done with VBA?

10. 2 Things I need to know how to do - Please help

11. weird and wonderful things

12. this is the most bizarre thing