How to Enabled ToPage and FromPage in Common Dialog 6.0 (Printer) ?
Author Message
 How to Enabled ToPage and FromPage in Common Dialog 6.0 (Printer) ?

Hello...
        I am using VB6, using Microsoft Common Dialog 6.0 . Still
can't find way, any hint?

Thanks much
Supoj

Fri, 03 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How to Enabled ToPage and FromPage in Common Dialog 6.0 (Printer) ?
Hello...
        I am using VB6, using Microsoft Common Dialog 6.0 . Still
can't find way, any hint?

Thanks much
Supoj

Fri, 03 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How to Enabled ToPage and FromPage in Common Dialog 6.0 (Printer) ?
Supoj

What can't you do with it?

Regards
{*filter*}

Quote:
>Hello...
> I am using VB6, using Microsoft Common Dialog 6.0 . Still
>can't find way, any hint?

>Thanks much
>Supoj

Fri, 10 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. ToPage and FromPage?

2. CommonDialog ToPage/FromPage

3. ToPage and FromPage?

4. CommonDialog - FromPage, ToPage

5. Microsoft Common Dialog Control 6.0 Problem (Print Dialog)

6. Try Again: How to change the printer in the Print Dialog of the Common Dialog

7. Common Dialog Problem - Printer Dialog Copies Property

8. What is returned from the printer dialog or common dialog

9. What is returned from the printer dialog or common dialog

10. not able to get printer from Common Printer Dialog

11. Using Printer common dialog changes default printer

12. Get Printer Name from Printer Common Dialog Control