Can I make a multi-dimensional control array...
Author Message
 Can I make a multi-dimensional control array...

Quote:
> Dear all,

> Can I make a multi-dimensional control array in VB ?

> Pigeon.

The simple answer is: No.

The more complex answer is: You can create a one dimensional control
array and then create a multi-dimensional array of control pointers. You
will have to manipulate the array yourself and keep in mind that VB still
only supports the Index property at one level.

This is just off the top of my head but I believe it will work.

-Stu
--
Coming soon to a browser near you...
GUI Gumdrops - Tasty Morsels for Windows Users and Developers

Wed, 15 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Multi-dimensional dynamic array - Sorting

2. How to refer to just *one* of the dimension of a multi-dimensional array in VBA

3. REDIM on a multi-dimensional array

4. Datagrid & Multi-dimensional array

5. Sorting multi dimensional arrays

6. Has anyone iterated over a multi-dimensional array?

7. Multi-Dimensional Arrays

8. multi-dimensional array

9. Assignments to Multi-dimensional array

10. Multi-dimensional Array

11. extracting data from a multi-dimensional array

12. How best to access multi-dimensional array?