ListView dragging and auto-arrange.
Author Message
 ListView dragging and auto-arrange.

Does anyone know what message to send to a ListView window to disable the
user from dragging an item around and "expanding the size of the window?
Or, does anyone know how to disable dragging items altogether?

I do not want this to occur in the icons or smallicons view, I want the
items to be static and unmoveable like they are in the list view.

Thanks,

Marty

Thu, 09 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. ListView dragging and auto-arrange.

2. VB ListView Auto Arrange Problem

3. auto arrange

4. Drag and Drop method of re-arranging items in a ListBox

5. Arranging Listview Items.

6. Strange listview icons arrange

7. Arranging a Listview control programatically?

8. Keeping the user from arranging icons in Listview

9. ListView Arrange property

10. Is it true that a ListView drags one and a listbox drags many

11. Drag an item of Listview to another position of the same ListView

12. Dragging from ListView to ListView or TreeView