New discussion group wanted - microsoft.public.vb.improvements or vb.wish
Author Message
 New discussion group wanted - microsoft.public.vb.improvements or vb.wish

I would like to see a new discussion group for VB improvement request.

While we all are waiting for the ultimate programming language
Virtual.Basic, we can tell Microsoft what we think are wrong or could be
improved in Visual Basic.

I think that all of you have something to contribute with to improve VB but
how to start such a group and what is YOUR opinion of such a group?

Best regards
Bo Lundgren

Mon, 25 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 New discussion group wanted - microsoft.public.vb.improvements or vb.wish
I think it's a great idea. I could certainly post a list a mile long. =)

--
----------------
Michael A. Hofer

Gil-galad was an elven king,
Of him the harpers sadly sing...

Quote:

>I would like to see a new discussion group for VB improvement request.

>While we all are waiting for the ultimate programming language
>Virtual.Basic, we can tell Microsoft what we think are wrong or could be
>improved in Visual Basic.

>I think that all of you have something to contribute with to improve VB but
>how to start such a group and what is YOUR opinion of such a group?

>Best regards
>Bo Lundgren

Mon, 25 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 New discussion group wanted - microsoft.public.vb.improvements or vb.wish
I would love that too

--
Bodi Klamph
Azure Dragon Software

Quote:

>I think it's a great idea. I could certainly post a list a mile long. =)

>--
>----------------
>Michael A. Hofer
>Software Engineer & Aspiring DM of Phenomenal Fame

>Gil-galad was an elven king,
>Of him the harpers sadly sing...

>>I would like to see a new discussion group for VB improvement request.

>>While we all are waiting for the ultimate programming language
>>Virtual.Basic, we can tell Microsoft what we think are wrong or could be
>>improved in Visual Basic.

>>I think that all of you have something to contribute with to improve VB
but
>>how to start such a group and what is YOUR opinion of such a group?

>>Best regards
>>Bo Lundgren

begin 666 Bodi Klamph.vcf
M0D5'24XZ5D-!4D0-"E9%4E-)3TXZ,BXQ#0I..DML86UP:#M";V1I#0I&3CI"
M;V1I($ML86UP: T*14U!24P[4%)%1CM)3E1%4DY%5#I"2VQA;7!H0$%Z=7)E

`
end

Sat, 30 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 New discussion group wanted - microsoft.public.vb.improvements or vb.wish
I would love that too

--
Bodi Klamph
Azure Dragon Software

Quote:

>I think it's a great idea. I could certainly post a list a mile long. =)

>--
>----------------
>Michael A. Hofer
>Software Engineer & Aspiring DM of Phenomenal Fame

>Gil-galad was an elven king,
>Of him the harpers sadly sing...

>>I would like to see a new discussion group for VB improvement request.

>>While we all are waiting for the ultimate programming language
>>Virtual.Basic, we can tell Microsoft what we think are wrong or could be
>>improved in Visual Basic.

>>I think that all of you have something to contribute with to improve VB
but
>>how to start such a group and what is YOUR opinion of such a group?

>>Best regards
>>Bo Lundgren

begin 666 Bodi Klamph.vcf
M0D5'24XZ5D-!4D0-"E9%4E-)3TXZ,BXQ#0I..DML86UP:#M";V1I#0I&3CI"
M;V1I($ML86UP: T*14U!24P[4%)%1CM)3E1%4DY%5#I"2VQA;7!H0$%Z=7)E

`
end

Sat, 30 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. New group needed: microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb.advocacy

2. microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion, microsoft.public.vb.enterprise

3. microsoft.public.vb.database;microsoft.public.vb.database.ado;microsoft.public.vb.database.dao

4. Leafnode placeholder for group microsoft.public.word.vba.beginners

5. microsoft.public.dotnet.vb.general

6. microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb missing?

7. microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb

8. microsoft.public.vb.controls.internet

9. microsoft.public.vb.controls.internet

10. Sneakpeek explanation and summary for microsoft.public.vb.controls.internet

11. connecting to online database (posted also on microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion

12. RIP microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion