which Dsn(Data Source Name) is Faster System DSN Or File DSN
Author Message
 which Dsn(Data Source Name) is Faster System DSN Or File DSN

Already answered in one of the many other newsgroups to which you posted the
same question.

If you feel you need to post to more than one group (HINT: it's seldom
necessary), please have the courtesy to cross-post (send the one message to
all groups at once), rather than multi-post (send individual messages to
each group). In this way, all responses to your post will be available
together, regardless of what group the responder was in, and the rest of us
won't have to read your post multiple times. (It also uses fewer server
resources)

I see you're using Outlook Express. Click the "Newsgroups:" label to the
left of the box containing the name of the current newsgroup. That will open
a dialog that will let you add additional newsgroups to your post. Note that
it's generally consider to be A Bad Thing to cross-post to more than about 2
or 3 newsgroups. (In fact, at
http://www.*-*-*.com/
Microsoft suggests that "One group will suffice")

--
Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Quote:
> Let me correct and simplyfy my question.

> Please tell me which Dsn(Data Source Name) is Faster System DSN Or File
DSN.

> Thanks and Regards,
> Khurram Alam.

Wed, 29 Jun 2005 20:00:07 GMT

1. Crystal and ODBC DSN/DSN-less connections - do I need USER DSN or SYSTEM DSN

2. which Dsn(Data Source Name) is Faster System DSN Or File DSN.

3. DSN System or DSN File ?

4. System DSN vs File DSN for Crystal Repots Printing

5. Creating a system dsn or file dsn

6. how get (system DSN) data source names?

7. Connect SQL-SERVER via File DSN or DSN LESS

8. About the data source name(DSN).

9. About the data source name(DSN).

10. Problem using file dsn as data source for Crystal Report

11. DSN/ DSN-Less Conenction

12. DSN/ DSN-Less Conenction