PLEASE HELP me with Wininet.DLL/Wininet.LIB
Author Message
 PLEASE HELP me with Wininet.DLL/Wininet.LIB

Hy
My boss is expecting the release of my project and for the moment I have no
solution:
The Wininet.dll from IE4.0(file date after 9/14/97) is not compatible alone
with previous versions of IE
(and maybe Netscape).
I suppose the best solution is to re-compile the library of this DLL, but
give it an other name. Anyway  I don't know anything about C++.
Can someone compile me the Wininet.lib (file date after 11/13/97) into a DLL
that has an another name (let's say Inet2.DLL) so that I can call the latest
API include in this Wininet.DLL version ?
The Wininet.lib is located in the Platform SDK directory of Microsoft site.
Thanks for your help

Antoine

Sun, 27 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. PLEASE HELP me with Wininet.DLL/Wininet.LIB

2. PLEASE HELP me with Wininet.DLL/Wininet.LIB

3. PLEASE HELP with Wininet.DLL/Wininet.LIB

4. FtpPutFile Lib "Wininet.dll" not working

5. Please help: wininet.dll problem

6. Please Help: Win32 Internet API (wininet.dll)

7. Please help with wininet dll

8. Please Help: Win32 Internet API (wininet.dll)

9. Please Help: Win32 Internet API (wininet.dll)

10. HELP: Need help with wininet.dll calls!

11. Problem with Wininet, please help

12. Help! wininet.dll