Disable right mouse shortcut keys in visual basic
Author Message
 Disable right mouse shortcut keys in visual basic

When I use the MouseDown (or MouseUp) event to detect the right mouse
click, I still have the right mouse shortcut menu show up.  How can this be
disabled?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Richard Mason

Fri, 17 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to disable right mouse button and some shortcuts keys (WebBrowser)

2. Disable the use of keyboard and mouse in visual basic 5.0

3. Disable the use of keyboard and mouse in visual basic 5.0

4. Disabling Keys in Visual Basic 5.0

5. disable shortcut in right click

6. disable windows menu shortcut when right click ??

7. How do I disable the right mouse button over the webbrowser control ?How do I disable the right mouse button over the webbrowser control ?

8. How to disable Word shortcut keys

9. Disabling Shortcut Keys

10. disabling shortcut keys

11. disable desktop shortcut keys

12. How to Disable windows shortcut keys??? vb4