Lost library? Help!
Author Message
 Lost library? Help!

I am finishing up a year long project using VB4 (which is the reason I
haven't gone to VB5 yet).  At any rate, I installed VB4 on a new test
machine (133MHz Pentium), and then copied my project code to the new
machine.  When I tried to run the project, it raised an error on the - chr
- code.  It did not recognize chr.  I assume that the install missed a
library, but which one?  Thanks, in advance, for your advice.

Mon, 14 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help! -Project/Library References Lost

2. MSMQ object library lost (mqoa.dll)

3. Run-time error 80010108 Connection to type library or object library for remote process has been lost

4. HELP HELP DB-Library and VB

5. Help finding Help for Microsoft HTML Object Library

6. Using the MODELENGLib library (Microsoft Visio Database Modeling Engine Type Library)

7. Calling Libraries Made By the Make Library Command

8. Reference DAO 3.6 Object Library or DAO 2.5/3.51 Compatibility Library

9. Calling Libraries Made By the Make Library Command

10. DB-Library/VBX and CT-Library/VBX

11. ADO Library vs. ADO Recordset Library

12. DB-Library error 10040: DB-Library network communication layer not loaded