HELP access & vba
Author Message
 HELP access & vba

I have been trying to program a dialog with access & the operator. It is
not obvious how to write the code in vb. My latest try used a control
button & i got to the code ok BUT then lots of errors. The code was
something like:

.
.
.
docmd.opentable("sheet1")     ' table i wanted to search
docmd.gotocontrol([mem#])               ' mem# is the field name i wanted to search
docmd.findrecord(177, ... )     ' member number 177 was what i was hoping to
find BUT
.
.
.

docmd.gotocontrol errors out commenting about object doesnt support
property (as i remember)

commented out the gotocontrol & got the same error on the find record

I have been reading the book "using access 97" but have been unable to
get any uaable code written. Any help or starting code would be
appreciated. TIA

--
In Christs matchless name
73 ted

Mon, 26 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. HELP WANT (818) area, access 95&97/VBA/ActiveX Controls

2. Access & VBA: Programming Autocorrect within Access

3. Access 97 VBA v Access 2K VBA - different ?

4. Access 2000 VBA Handbook vis a vis Access 97 VBA Handbook

5. Access & Word VBA

6. VBA: Access & Excel

7. VBA Access & Outlook

8. Help with VBA & Excel

9. help NT4 & VBA

10. Access VBA Calling MSWord/Excel VBA?

11. VBA Analysis Tookpack- Excel In Access VBA

12. ACCESS VBA - why different from other vba?