Does anyone have a good BNF or EBNF for VB6
Author Message
 Does anyone have a good BNF or EBNF for VB6

Looking for a grammer definition for VB is anyone
knows where to get one.

Thanks

Sun, 04 Dec 2005 12:28:11 GMT
 Does anyone have a good BNF or EBNF for VB6

Quote:

> Looking for a grammer definition for VB is anyone
> knows where to get one.

I believe there's one in the GNOME sources, but I don't have a link to
it at work.  (IIRC it's yacc input -- dunno if that's close enough to
what you want.)

Sun, 04 Dec 2005 21:41:41 GMT
 Does anyone have a good BNF or EBNF for VB6

Quote:

> Looking for a grammer definition for VB is anyone
> knows where to get one.

GNOME's yacc grammar is here:
http://cvs.gnome.org/lxr/source/gb/gb/grammar.y

I've looked it over, and to my untrained eye it looks to be pretty good
for VB.  Not sure if it picks up VB6 features like returning arrays, and
I'm not sure if everything's there.

Mon, 05 Dec 2005 07:00:43 GMT
 Does anyone have a good BNF or EBNF for VB6
No exact but close enough - very close in fact.
Thanks for the tip.

Andrew

Quote:

> > Looking for a grammer definition for VB is anyone
> > knows where to get one.

> GNOME's yacc grammar is here:
> http://cvs.gnome.org/lxr/source/gb/gb/grammar.y

> I've looked it over, and to my untrained eye it looks to be pretty good
> for VB.  Not sure if it picks up VB6 features like returning arrays, and
> I'm not sure if everything's there.

Mon, 05 Dec 2005 12:03:08 GMT

1. Is anyone interested in having those new nifty toolbars

2. Is anyone interested in having those new nifty toolbars

3. anyone else having this problem?

4. Is Anyone Having Problems With The Toolbar Control?

5. Anyone having problems masking bitmaps in UserControls?

6. Anyone having WebControl size problems like this?

7. Anyone having problems with OpenUrl and IIS 4.0

8. Anyone having problems with .recordcount?

9. Anyone having success with VB Srv Pak 1?

10. ASP Basic Syntax Diagrams or EBNF?

11. COM add-in in Java - Anyone done it?

12. Has anyone done this with VB .Net?