Getting menu coordinates
Author Message
 Getting menu coordinates

Hi,

Is it possible to determine the position on the screen (i.e the screen
coordinates) of a menuitem? The menu-control object does not have this
information. Is there another way to obtain this?

Many thanks in advance,

Fred Bakker

Sun, 23 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Getting menu coordinates
Fred...

Quote:
>Is it possible to determine the position on the screen (i.e the screen
>coordinates) of a menuitem? The menu-control object does not have this
>information. Is there another way to obtain this?

Use GetMenu() to get the handle to your form's menu, then call
GetMenuItemRect() to get the top, left, right, and bottom coordinates of the
menu item.

--
Ben Baird, MVP
Visual Basic Thunder

Sun, 23 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Getting menu coordinates

2. Getting menu coordinates

3. How do I coordinate the screen's coordinates with a form coordinate

4. Getting/Setting a Forms Window Coordinates

5. Getting coordinates to set mousepointer

6. Getting Mouse Coordinates

7. Getting coordinates of a Node in a TreeView

8. Getting Mouse Coordinates From Click event

9. getting mouse coordinate when moving over a form

10. Getting Coordinates When Clicking

11. Getting MouseMove to pass XY Coordinates

12. Getting MouseMove to pass X,Y Coordinates